GMC staff member wins scholarshipMarch 13,2013Director at GMC
POULTNEY — The director of career services at Green Mountain College was awarded the annual Carol A. Moore Scholarship by Vermont Women in Higher Education.
VWHE announced Tuesday that Maia Hanron-Sanford received the scholarship, worth up to $1,000. She plans to use it to attend the Career Development Facilitator Program offered by the National Career Development Association.
Named after Lyndon State College’s president, the Carol A. Moore Scholarship recognizes women working in Vermont higher education who want to advance their careers.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation