• Electrical fire sends fire crews to downtown Poultney
    STAFF REPORT | March 12,2013
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
     
    The Poultney Fire Department responded to a reported structure fire at 150 Main Street in Poultney this morning. Fire Chief Tim Kerber said the electrical fire started when a light bulb in a bathroom fan burned out. The business owners saw flames, but when firefighters arrived, it was just a lot of smoke.
    No injuries were reported, and fire crews quickly extinguished the fire.
    Two businesses occupy the ground floor of the building.
    • Email Article
    •  
    •  Print Article
    2 Comments
    MORE IN This Just In
    Michael Chadwick adores karate, but the 27-year-old with cerebral palsy needs a lift to get into... Full Story
    BENNINGTON — The Vermont Department of Health has slightly altered its health advisory for PFOA... Full Story
    MOUNT TABOR — Vermont State Police said a two-vehicle crash on Route 7 sent a juvenile female to... Full Story
    More Articles