Mary A. KotubyMarch 10,2013Mary A. Kotuby Rites
BOMOSEEN — The funeral service for Mary A. Kotuby, 92, of Bomoseen, who died Friday, March 1, 2013, was held Saturday, March 9, from the Mallory Funeral Home in Fair Haven.
David Mazsa, her son-in-law, led the service celebrating her life which included family members Jeanne Kotuby, her daughter, offering reminiscences followed by Kevin Kotuby, a grandson, recalling favorite summer events in Vermont. John Cobbol, her brother, played a guitar selection he created for his sister.
Interment will take place in Riverside Cemetery in Proctor in the spring.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rutland Area Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice, 7 Albert Cree Drive, Rutland VT 05701.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Will Rutland Plywood rebuild? Depends on the insurance settlement; Kevin O'Connor reports from the late U.S. senator Jim Jeffords' Friday funeral; state maps strategy to reduce prescription drug abuse.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.