Mary A. KotubyMarch 10,2013Mary A. Kotuby Rites
BOMOSEEN — The funeral service for Mary A. Kotuby, 92, of Bomoseen, who died Friday, March 1, 2013, was held Saturday, March 9, from the Mallory Funeral Home in Fair Haven.
David Mazsa, her son-in-law, led the service celebrating her life which included family members Jeanne Kotuby, her daughter, offering reminiscences followed by Kevin Kotuby, a grandson, recalling favorite summer events in Vermont. John Cobbol, her brother, played a guitar selection he created for his sister.
Interment will take place in Riverside Cemetery in Proctor in the spring.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rutland Area Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice, 7 Albert Cree Drive, Rutland VT 05701.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.