Mary A. KotubyMarch 10,2013Mary A. Kotuby Rites
BOMOSEEN — The funeral service for Mary A. Kotuby, 92, of Bomoseen, who died Friday, March 1, 2013, was held Saturday, March 9, from the Mallory Funeral Home in Fair Haven.
David Mazsa, her son-in-law, led the service celebrating her life which included family members Jeanne Kotuby, her daughter, offering reminiscences followed by Kevin Kotuby, a grandson, recalling favorite summer events in Vermont. John Cobbol, her brother, played a guitar selection he created for his sister.
Interment will take place in Riverside Cemetery in Proctor in the spring.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rutland Area Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice, 7 Albert Cree Drive, Rutland VT 05701.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.