Police probe sugaring theftMarch 09,2013WILLISTON ó Vermont police are investigating the theft of more than $7,000 in maple sugaring equipment in Williston.
Williston police say between November and mid-December of 2012, a $4,000 vacuum pump, a filter press and other equipment was taken from a sugar house on South Road.
Police said Friday that a $500 reward is being offered for information leading to the recovery of the items.MORE IN This Just InAfter Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, most shoppers have a head start on... Full StoryMONTPELIER - The Vermont State Police have come up with a form to guide employees on how to... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation