Police probe sugaring theftMarch 09,2013WILLISTON — Vermont police are investigating the theft of more than $7,000 in maple sugaring equipment in Williston.
Williston police say between November and mid-December of 2012, a $4,000 vacuum pump, a filter press and other equipment was taken from a sugar house on South Road.
Police said Friday that a $500 reward is being offered for information leading to the recovery of the items.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation