Clarendon mill on weekend HGTV showMarch 07,2013HGTV to feature
CLARENDON — A historic grist mill turned into a home will be featured on the weekend HGTV show “You Live In What?”
The national cable television program will picture the Kingsley Grist Mill, a circa-1880 structure on the Mill River that’s now the private home of its restorers, Ron and Linda Evans.
The mill and surrounding property, listed on the National Register of Historical Places, will appear on a show that’s also set to document conversions of a lighthouse, jail, train, bank and World War II bunker.
“You Live In What?” will air at 8 p.m. Sunday, March 10, and repeat Saturday, March 23, at 5 p.m.MORE IN This Just InFire crews responded to an alarm activation at the Rutland Mental Health offices at around 9:15 a.m. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Pesticides in soil and ground water are killing not only honey bees and other useful insects, but songbirds as well.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Judge issues deposition order in for city police corporal's lawsuit against the department, market for marijuana-laced edibles en fuego in at least two states, West Rutland truck fire consumes all driver's earthly possessions.