Clarendon mill on weekend HGTV showMarch 07,2013HGTV to feature
CLARENDON — A historic grist mill turned into a home will be featured on the weekend HGTV show “You Live In What?”
The national cable television program will picture the Kingsley Grist Mill, a circa-1880 structure on the Mill River that’s now the private home of its restorers, Ron and Linda Evans.
The mill and surrounding property, listed on the National Register of Historical Places, will appear on a show that’s also set to document conversions of a lighthouse, jail, train, bank and World War II bunker.
“You Live In What?” will air at 8 p.m. Sunday, March 10, and repeat Saturday, March 23, at 5 p.m.MORE IN This Just InPOULTNEY — Sheila Nichols has been so busy for so long, she doesn’t know how to slow down. Full StoryFAIRLEE — The Thetford Energy Committee was honored Saturday at a statewide energy conference... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation