Clarendon mill on weekend HGTV showMarch 07,2013HGTV to feature
CLARENDON — A historic grist mill turned into a home will be featured on the weekend HGTV show “You Live In What?”
The national cable television program will picture the Kingsley Grist Mill, a circa-1880 structure on the Mill River that’s now the private home of its restorers, Ron and Linda Evans.
The mill and surrounding property, listed on the National Register of Historical Places, will appear on a show that’s also set to document conversions of a lighthouse, jail, train, bank and World War II bunker.
“You Live In What?” will air at 8 p.m. Sunday, March 10, and repeat Saturday, March 23, at 5 p.m.MORE IN This Just InA Bennington man incarcerated in the Rutland jail is accused of attacking another inmate as he... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Tibetans' ability to breathe and absorb oxygen at high altitude might have been inherited from their ancient ancestors, our new pals, the Denisovans, more dominant in their day than anybody can remember.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Herald Editor Rob Mitchell and staff writer Bryanna Allen discuss conflict at Open Door Mission, MSJ's new principal, teens carve marble in West Rutland.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Researchers find new species of hominid, the Denisovans, and follow genetic evidence that place them across a wide swath of the globe before extinction 40,000 years ago.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Proctor estate sale hits serious legal speed bump, Rutland Town wraps up solar project regulations, Patty Minichiello interviews visiting sculptor in West Rutland and Castleton Crackers honored with national award.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Tamerlane, in 1401 on this day, lays waste to Baghdad; 'Rock Around The Clock' hits No. 1 on Billboard chart in 1955, stays there for eight weeks.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Texas towns, shaken by earthquakes linked to fracking for gas and oil, are fed up and scared, want to ban the practice,