Food and music benefit plannedFebruary 28,2013Food and music
benefit is planned
A food and music sampler event to benefit Dinners with Love Inc. is set for 4 p.m. March 10 at the Italian American Club in Rutland.
The dinner will feature an assortment of hors d’oeuvres and desserts donated by local chefs.
Dinners with Love Inc. is a Brandon-based nonprofit group that facilitates donations of restaurant meals to hospice clients and their families free of charge.
The dinner costs $20 at the door and registration is not necessary. The Italian American Club is located at 73 Grove St. in Rutland.
For more information, contact Kerstin at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 777-5683, or visit www.dinnerswithlove.org.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.