Food and music benefit plannedFebruary 28,2013Food and music
benefit is planned
A food and music sampler event to benefit Dinners with Love Inc. is set for 4 p.m. March 10 at the Italian American Club in Rutland.
The dinner will feature an assortment of hors d’oeuvres and desserts donated by local chefs.
Dinners with Love Inc. is a Brandon-based nonprofit group that facilitates donations of restaurant meals to hospice clients and their families free of charge.
The dinner costs $20 at the door and registration is not necessary. The Italian American Club is located at 73 Grove St. in Rutland.
For more information, contact Kerstin at email@example.com, call 777-5683, or visit www.dinnerswithlove.org.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?