A 16-year-old was caught going 91 MPH.February 28,2013Police: Teen drove 91 mph, had pot
KILLINGTON — A Pittsfield teenager was caught driving 91 mph on Route 4, police said.
Police stopped Justin Peyton, 16, in the “Killington flats” area of Route 4 on Monday afternoon. He drove 41 mph above the speed limit, police said.
Peyton was also found with a small amount of marijuana, police said, and was cited to appear in Rutland criminal court in April on a possession charge.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation