$3,292,280; $186,380 or 6 percent more than this year’s budget of $3,105,900.
$5,250,118; $193,232 or 3.8 percent more than this year’s budget of $5,056,886.
Incumbent Ethan Swift and newcomers Blaine Cliver and June Kelly are vying for two, one-year Select Board seats.
Incumbent Gigi Corsones is facing a challenge from Gerry McGraw for the first constable position.
An informational meeting will be held at 7 p.m. March 4 at Neshobe School. Election of town officers and voting on all money matters will be by Australian ballot from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. March 5 at Neshobe School.
www.townofbrandon.comMORE IN Town Meeting
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation