Proposed $815,881; $55,055, or 7.2 percent, more than this year’s budget of $760,826.
Proposed $2,247,980; $95,340, or 4.4 percent, more than this year’s budget of $2,152,640.
Enoch Pratt and Heather Thomas are vying for a three-year seat on the Select Board.
An informational meeting will start at 7 p.m. March 4 at the Wells Village School. Voting on town officials and money matters will be by Australian ballot from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. March 5 at the Wells town offices.
www.wellsvermont.comMORE IN Town Meeting
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation