$151,696; $13,769 or 10 percent more than this year’s budget of $137,927.
Proposed $770,922; $137,844 or 15.2 percent less than this year’s budget of $908,766.
There are no contested races in Ira this year.
Ira residents will gather for a floor meeting at 7 p.m. March 4 at the Ira Town Hall to act on money matters. The election of town officials will be by Australian ballot from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on March 5.MORE IN Town Meeting
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation