BURLINGTON — A 45-year-old Vermont man is going to spend 33 months in prison for his role in a conspiracy to produce and distribute methamphetamine in the Northeast Kingdom.
Prosecutors said that Kevin Dodge, of Island Pond, was one of 13 Northeast Kingdom residents indicted by a federal grand jury for a series of methamphetamine related crimes between July and December 2011.
Prosecutors said Dodge supplied more than 15 grams of a chemical used to make methamphetamine to two co-defendants.
Dodge’s 12 co-defendants have pleaded guilty to a variety of related charges.MORE IN Vermont News
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation