Westside man hurt in crashFebruary 26,2013CLARENDON — A West Rutland man was treated and released from the hospital for injuries he received Sunday in a car crash on Walker Mountain Road.
Vermont State Police say Jason M. Davis, 33, was treated for injuries to his leg and internal injuries Sunday morning after the 1995 Honda he was driving went off the road and struck some trees.
Davis was taken to Rutland Regional Medical Center where he was treated and later released, according to a hospital spokeswoman.
The cause of the crash was unclear although police said Davis was traveling north when he lost control of his vehicle and swerved off the opposite side of the road.
No charges were filed in the case.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation