Police: Boat fire was arsonFebruary 25,2013BURLINGTON — Vermont State Police say fire that destroyed a boat in Burlington was intentionally set.
Firefighters responded to the fire at 234 Penny Lane on Friday afternoon.
The boat, owned by the Lake Champlain Community Sailing Center, was valued at $9,000.
The Burlington Police Department and the state police are asking anyone with information about the fire to call the Arson Tip Line at 1-800-32-ARSON.
A reward of up to $5,000 is being offered for information leading to an arrest.MORE IN This Just InThink of Saturday’s event as a classier and much more fun version of Black Friday. Full StoryComments Of Senator Patrick Leahy (D-Vt. Full StoryBURLINGTON - Vermont prosecutors and defense attorneys are in talks to settle charges filed... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation