Man to answer to gun, other chargesStaff Report | February 24,2013POWNAL — A local man is expected in court today to answer charges he pointed a gun at his neighbor.
Christopher Shores Jr., 19, of Pownal, is scheduled to appear in Bennington criminal court to be arraigned on charges of simple assault, reckless endangerment and pointing a firearm at someone.
According to police, Friday night, police responded to a residence on Route 7 and spoke with Mriduls Kumar, 25, who said recently there had been animosity between himself and Shores. Kumar told police Shores had pointed a gun at him while laughing, according to police.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation