SAPCC family event to be heldFebruary 23,2013SPRINGFIELD — The Springfield Area Parent Child Center will host its first Taste of WINter Bazaar from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at the SAPCC center.
Activities for all ages will be planned to bring together families and business community members that SAPCC serves in North Windham and South Windsor Counties.
There will be a community business showcase, music from the Springfield Stringers and winter arts activities with retired school teachers Betsy Owen and Melissa Post. They will also feature presentations on SAPCC family services as well as parent/child scavenger hunts, door prizes and more.
For more information call Jan Zona at 886-5242, ext. 245 or visit www.sapcc-vt.org.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: First televised nuclear test, Woody Harrelson's father claimed involvement in the JFK assassination, Immanuel Kant and William L. Shirer rave on and MIT researchers propose sea-borne nuclear power stations.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Accused child killer released on bail, protesters want him back behind bars, aldermen meet to vote on mayor's board nomination, 156 Vermont runners participate in Monday's Boston Marathon.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Soil beneath Greenland ice sheet predates dawn of mankind, Hitch faces true Hollawood problem head-on, Mark Twain on school boards, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Rutland Free Library director Paula Baker will retire at the end of the year, state Senate will vote on new minimum wage legislation and Bennington College graduates win Pulitzer Prizes.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.