SAPCC family event to be heldFebruary 23,2013SPRINGFIELD — The Springfield Area Parent Child Center will host its first Taste of WINter Bazaar from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at the SAPCC center.
Activities for all ages will be planned to bring together families and business community members that SAPCC serves in North Windham and South Windsor Counties.
There will be a community business showcase, music from the Springfield Stringers and winter arts activities with retired school teachers Betsy Owen and Melissa Post. They will also feature presentations on SAPCC family services as well as parent/child scavenger hunts, door prizes and more.
For more information call Jan Zona at 886-5242, ext. 245 or visit www.sapcc-vt.org.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation