SAPCC family event to be heldFebruary 23,2013SPRINGFIELD — The Springfield Area Parent Child Center will host its first Taste of WINter Bazaar from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at the SAPCC center.
Activities for all ages will be planned to bring together families and business community members that SAPCC serves in North Windham and South Windsor Counties.
There will be a community business showcase, music from the Springfield Stringers and winter arts activities with retired school teachers Betsy Owen and Melissa Post. They will also feature presentations on SAPCC family services as well as parent/child scavenger hunts, door prizes and more.
For more information call Jan Zona at 886-5242, ext. 245 or visit www.sapcc-vt.org.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.