Dorothy J. ArnadoFebruary 23,2013
Dorothy J. ArnadoDorothy J. Arnado
Dorothy June Arnado, 77, of Rutland, Vt., died February 17, 2013, at The Pines at Rutland.
She was born August 23, 1935, in Rutland, Vt., to Raymond Beebe and Dorothy (Reed) Beebe.
Mrs. Arnado is survived by grandchildren, Shaun Arnado and his wife Holly, Tiffany (Watson) Taylor and Jim Watson; great-grandchildren, Allison and Michael Arnado, Heaven and Austin Taylor, Sarah, Jacob and Matthew Plucin; sisters, Dora (Beebe) Pidgeon and Sandy (Beebe) Therrien; brother, Donnie Beebe; and several nieces and nephews.
She was predeceased by her husband of 52 years, Vincent Arnado; daughter, Donna (Arnado) Watson; sisters, Marjie (Beebe) Petis and Betty (Beebe) Rotuno; and brothers, Harrison, Bobby, Raymond and Johnny Beebe.
A funeral service will be held Tuesday, February 26, 2013, at 3 p.m. at Tossing Funeral Home with the Rev. Remigius Ntahondi, pastor, officiating.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 365 CE, eastern Mediterranean rocked by high magnitude earthquake and tsunami, in 1865, Davis 'Little Dave' Tutt meets Wild Bill Hickock in Springfield, Mo., to settle differences.