I would like to tell you why I support Dave Allaire for Rutland City mayor. I have worked with Dave on the Board of Aldermen for the past year and have found him to be a man of honesty and integrity.
He has been a great help to me in my freshman year as an alderman, holding nothing back. Sometimes we disagree, but he still listens and respects my opinion, never talking down to me. In fact, I have never seen him talking down to anyone. He will listen and respect everyone’s opinion on all issues.
Dave communicates directly and understandably, never using more words than needed to get his point across, an attribute I value highly. I think as mayor he will bring more transparency to the office than in the past. I urge every voter in the city of Rutland to seriously consider voting David Allaire your next mayor.
RutlandMORE IN Letters
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Ever wonder why the otherwise straight-lined Appalachian chain's got a big crimp in it in Pennsylvania and and New York?
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Scott Milne opens campaign for governor's office, crime statistics fall in city, new home for homeless prevention center, traffic cameras are not watching you, capital panel hears testimony about protecting children.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.