Lanna B. DexterFebruary 20,2013Lanna B. Dexter Rites
SPRINGFIELD — The funeral service for Lanna B. Dexter, 87, who died Feb. 13, 2013, was held Monday, Feb. 18, at St. Mark’s Episcopal Church in Springfield.
Boris von York and David Shuffleburg officiated.
Organist was Peter Walker.
Eulogy was given by Deanna Dexter.
Bearers were Deke Dexter, Patrick Kelley, Jerry, John and Jeff Neronsky, and Adam Staron.
Burial followed in Oakland Cemetery in Springfield.
Arrangements were under the direction of the Davis Memorial Chapel in Springfield.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation