Man charged in Randolph crashFebruary 18,2013RANDOLPH — A 19-year-old Vermont man is being held on $25,000 bail for drunken driving and other charges following a crash that seriously injured two passengers in his pickup.
Vermont State Police say Kyle Larrabee of Roxbury was behind the wheel when he crashed into a guardrail in Randolph at about 4 a.m. Sunday.
Police say Larrabee was running away from the crash scene down an embankment when Randolph officers arrived.
Officials say 21-year-old Eric Parker, of Barre, was hospitalized with serious facial injuries, and that a female passenger sustained potential life-threatening injuries.
Police say Larrabee is charged with driving under the influence with serious injury resulting, gross negligent operation, leaving the scene of an accident and driving with a suspended license.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.