Police investigating rabbit deaths in Vt. townFebruary 16,2013ST. JOHNSBURY ó Police are investigating the deaths of 13 adult rabbits found in a garage in St. Johnsbury.
Police said Tuesday 28 living rabbits also were in the garage, 13 of them babies. The Caledonian-Record reported that the rabbits belong to a resident who rents an apartment on the property. They havenít released that personís name.
No arrests have been made.
The surviving rabbits were removed by humane society volunteers and are being checked out by a veterinarian.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation