Monique TherriaultFebruary 16,2013
Monique TherriaultMonique Therriault
1944 - 2013
AUBURN, Maine — Monique Therriault, 68, of Sabattus, died Feb. 8, 2013, at the Androscoggin Hospice House, surrounded by her family.
She was born in Lewiston, on May 3, 1944, the daughter of Yvon and Gemma (Laroche) Bernier. She attended schools in Lewiston and was a graduate of Lewiston High School, Class of 1963.
She worked for the John Manville Co. in Lewiston as a roofing product assembler for 25 years, until her retirement.
A member of the Prince of Peace Parish, Monique enjoyed playing bingo, being with her children and grandchildren, and especially going to watch her grandsons play basketball.
She is survived by her sons, Michael and wife, Ann, of Auburn, Donald and wife, Carla, of Rutland, Vt., and Paul and his companion, Patricia Mason, of Auburn; her brother, Richard Bernier of Florida; her grandchildren, Corey and Ian Therriault, attending Wentworth College in Boston and Matthew Therriault of Rutland, Vt., and Scott Therriault attending Castleton College in Castleton, Vt.; and also her best friend, Estelle Bosse of Lewiston, whom the family would like to thank.
She was predeceased by her parents.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Tamerlane, in 1401 on this day, lays waste to Baghdad; 'Rock Around The Clock' hits No. 1 on Billboard chart in 1955, stays there for eight weeks.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Texas towns, shaken by earthquakes linked to fracking for gas and oil, are fed up and scared, want to ban the practice,
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Fracking linked to 100-fold increase in Oklahoma earthquakes.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Roswell: Weather balloon, invasion from outer space or primitive spy op? You decide. Francis Gary Powers faces the music on this day and it's Russian pop hits, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross born this day and the Mahatma eschews violence.
- Demolition of blighted property on Pine Street
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: John Surratt lives as free man until his natural death in 1914, sliced bread sold on this day in 1928 for the first time in history, model and actress Virginia Rappe born this day in 1891, Roscoe Arbuckle's career collapses.