Monique TherriaultFebruary 16,2013
Monique TherriaultMonique Therriault
1944 - 2013
AUBURN, Maine — Monique Therriault, 68, of Sabattus, died Feb. 8, 2013, at the Androscoggin Hospice House, surrounded by her family.
She was born in Lewiston, on May 3, 1944, the daughter of Yvon and Gemma (Laroche) Bernier. She attended schools in Lewiston and was a graduate of Lewiston High School, Class of 1963.
She worked for the John Manville Co. in Lewiston as a roofing product assembler for 25 years, until her retirement.
A member of the Prince of Peace Parish, Monique enjoyed playing bingo, being with her children and grandchildren, and especially going to watch her grandsons play basketball.
She is survived by her sons, Michael and wife, Ann, of Auburn, Donald and wife, Carla, of Rutland, Vt., and Paul and his companion, Patricia Mason, of Auburn; her brother, Richard Bernier of Florida; her grandchildren, Corey and Ian Therriault, attending Wentworth College in Boston and Matthew Therriault of Rutland, Vt., and Scott Therriault attending Castleton College in Castleton, Vt.; and also her best friend, Estelle Bosse of Lewiston, whom the family would like to thank.
She was predeceased by her parents.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: America's feet getting bigger than ever, and Americans keep jamming their feet into small sized shoes. Wake up, America!
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Vanessa Williams resigns from Miss America pageant after Bob Guccione publishes nude photos of her in Penthouse magazine and Hefner takes the high road; on this day in 1995, Alan Hale and Thomas Bopp discover a new comet.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Brandon voters decide fate of proposed budget, calls to police for service on complaints have fallen to new low, city woman who spray painted a response to vandals on her sidewalk is cited for mischief.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: When all the big mammals are rubbed out and a faint geologic memory, rats the size of human beings will stalk the Earth.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: National survey ranks Vermont kids' well-being in second place, Springfield takes up anti-loitering ordinance, Rutland debate taxis, Fair Haven woman is arrested in Rutland for prostitution.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather and news: Research scientists say schizophrenia and marijuana use linked. Are marijuana smokers schizophrenic or are schizophrenics more disposed toward marijuana use?