Poultney man arrested for growing potFebruary 15,2013Resident charged
with cultivating pot
POULTNEY — A Poultney man was arrested for allegedly cultivating and possessing marijuana.
Police said they arrested Andrew Delpezzo Jr., 26, of Poultney after they received an anonymous tip regarding drug activity at a home on Main Street in Poultney.
According to police, they contacted Rutland Probation and Parole, which conducted a home visit and discovered marijuana in the home. Police said troopers confiscated a “substantial amount” of marijuana that Delpezzo was accused of cultivating in his home.
Delpezzo was arrested Wednesday and cited to appear in Rutland criminal court March 4.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation