Okemo’s high-flying Huckfest fun, 11 a.m. SaturdayFebruary 15,2013Okemo’s Huckfest 11 a.m. Saturday
LUDLOW — Okemo Mountain Resort’s Huckfest is back for some high-flying fun at 11 a.m., Saturday on Okemo Mountain’s Lower Chief ski trail.
Skiers and riders will launch themselves off a snowy ramp into the air and land on a giant inflated pillow, similar to the ones used by Hollywood stuntmen. Cash and prizes will be awarded for the best tricks and biggest air and the competition is open to everyone.
Tickets are $5 a jump or three for $12 and can be purchased at Clock Tower Base Lodge or at the mountain ticket booth near the base of Okemo’s Northstar Exress Quad chairlift. The event will broadcast live at www.okemo.com.
For more information call 228-1600.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation