Fuel assistance donations soughtFebruary 14,2013Fuel assistance donations sought
PAWLET — Pawlet residents are seeking donations for the Emergency Fuel Assistance Fund to help cover expenses this winter.
With $700 already saved, fund managers are hoping for at least $500 more to cover the expense for at least three fuel emergencies, each up to 100 gallons.
To donate, checks can be made out to Pawlet Community Church Fuel Assistance Fund and mailed to Pawlet Fuel Assistance Fund, C/O Tim Bryant, 3449 Rt 133, Pawlet, VT 05761.
For more information, contact Town Service Officer Bob Schoenemann at 325-3146 or 325-3420.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation