Mary E. HallFebruary 13,2013Mary E. Hall Rites
The funeral Mass for Mary Elizabeth Hall, 83, of Rutland, who died Feb. 7, 2013, was celebrated Tuesday, Feb. 12, at St. Mary’s Catholic Church in Brandon.
The Rev. William Beaudin, pastor of St. Mary’s Church in Middlebury, was the celebrant.
Stu James was the organist and soloist.
Bearers were Randy and Rodney Garrapy, Bob Ramppen Jr., Ted Lewandowsky, Christopher Parker and Corey Metzler.
A reception followed in the church parish hall.
Private burial will take place at a later date in Forestdale Cemetery.
Arrangements were under the direction of the Miller & Ketcham Funeral Home in Brandon.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation