Patti NearyFebruary 12,2013
Patti NearyPatti Neary
HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, Ky. — Patti Neary, 62, beloved wife of David Neary, formerly of Rutland, Vt., passed away on February 5, 2013, after a courageous battle with cancer.
She is survived by her husband, daughters Abbie (Ben) Ochsner and Erin (Michael) Cleves, and seven grandchildren.
Notes of condolence may be made on the website - dmefuneral.com.
Memorial contributions may be made to Esther Marie Hatton Cancer Care Center, St. Elizabeth Health Care, 1 Medical Village Drive, Edgewood, KY 41017, ATT: Abbie Ochsner. All donations will be used to furnish new treatment chairs for patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Teddy Roosevelt makes Americans believe the poor, peace-loving, misunderstood piranha is a vicious, dangerous animal.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: Teamsters leader Jimmy Hoffa disappears on this day in 1975, on this day in 2003, the last Volkswagen Type I, the Beetle, rolls off the assembly line in Mexico, Ambrose Bierce on the classifications of homicide.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Seals have figured out fish they like to eat gather in schools around turbines in offshore wind farms. But the environment is not without hazards, maintenance vessels and noise pollution.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Vermont Yankee announces final day of nuclear power generation in Vermont, storm brings floods back to Chester, Castleton town manager to resign office, chronic offender sentenced to 25 years for sexual assault.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits: Archaeologists find a leather shoe in a cave in Armenia that predates the Pyramids by more than a thousand years.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1932, President Hoover orders the Army to evict bonus marchers from Anacostia Flats; author Malcolm Lowry born this day, as is Jackie Kennedy and Mike Bloomfield; Stephen Crane on consuming one's own heart.