Comcast offers all-in-one hotel serviceFebruary 11,2013Comcast offers hotel service
Comcast has launched Comcast Business Hospitality, a product suite of ethernet, Internet, video and voice services, packaged and customized for the hospitality industry. Available across its entire service area, Comcast’s product suite allows hotels and motels to leverage advanced technology from a single provider to improve the guest experience, streamline back-office operations and reduce costs.
Its allows hotels and motels to provide their guests with fast and reliable Internet connectivity, quality voice services and up to 60 high-definition channels in each room — and the services scale quickly to meet growing business needs, seasonal demands and other peak usage periods.MORE IN This Just InTOWNSHEND — A 26-year-old Townshend man shot his off-again, on-again girlfriend late... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- RICHARD'S POOR ALMANACK: On this day in 1915, the New York World publishes scoop: Thom. Edison diverts chemical from war production to help German pharmaceutical company make aspirin; on this day in 1935, Will Rogers, Wiley Post die in Alaska plane crash.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State colleges get a budget cut break, vandals spray paint Wallingford basketball court, state's attorney will replace lost deputies, cop lawsuit proceeds, Mendon mini-golf proposal makes headway.