Comcast offers all-in-one hotel serviceFebruary 11,2013Comcast offers hotel service
Comcast has launched Comcast Business Hospitality, a product suite of ethernet, Internet, video and voice services, packaged and customized for the hospitality industry. Available across its entire service area, Comcast’s product suite allows hotels and motels to leverage advanced technology from a single provider to improve the guest experience, streamline back-office operations and reduce costs.
Its allows hotels and motels to provide their guests with fast and reliable Internet connectivity, quality voice services and up to 60 high-definition channels in each room — and the services scale quickly to meet growing business needs, seasonal demands and other peak usage periods.MORE IN This Just In
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.