Student charged with kidnap, assaultsFebruary 08,2013Student charged with kidnap, assaults
BRATTLEBORO — A 21-year-old student at the Austine School for the Deaf will be arraigned Friday on charges of kidnapping and aggravated assault for attacking a woman at the school.
Brattleboro police said Timothy P. Carroll of Massachusetts, who lived at the school, locked a 43-year-old woman in an office and choked her.
Carroll was arrested and held at the state prison in Springfield, pending his arraignment in criminal court in Brattleboro.
The Austine School is a boarding and day school for deaf and hard-of-hearing students in Vermont and surrounding states.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation