Student dies following crash in Vt.The Associated Press | February 07,2013BRATTLEBORO - Officials say a 17-year-old Vermont high school student has died of injuries suffered in a car crash.
The Brattleboro Reformer reported that James Evans Jr. of Dummerston died Tuesday night. He was a student at Brattleboro Union High School.
School Principal Steve Perrin said Evans, a junior, was popular and made strong connections with his fellow students.
Police said the accident happened about 7 p.m. Tuesday near the Brattleboro Country Club.
They said there was a second person in the vehicle, but have not released an identity.MORE IN This Just InBELLOWS FALLS - A government merger between the village of Bellows Falls and the town of... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation