Nunzio J. NataleFebruary 02,2013
Nunzio J. NataleNunzio J. Natale
Nunzio “Nat” Natale, 87, of Rutland died Thursday, January 31, 2013, at Rutland Regional Medical Center.
He was born in the Bronx, N.Y., July 30, 1925, the son of Guiseppe and Sophia (Tortorello) Natale.
He was a graduate of Westwood High School.
Mr. Natale was an Executive of the Cadillac Division of General Motors in New York City.
In 2001, he retired to Vermont.
Nat was an avid golfer and a volunteer with the River Vale Ambulance Service in New Jersey for 28 years. He received a letter of commendation for his civic service from President Clinton. In River Vale, they dedicated a day of the year as “Natale Day.”
Surviving are his wife, Grace (Turner) Natale of Rutland; three daughters, Cara Nalbach and her husband Roger of North Chittenden, Lisa Natale of Jefferson, N.Y., and Jo-Ann Natale of Rutland; a brother, Fortunado Natale and his wife Frances of Pembroke Pines, FL; four grandchildren, Justin and Cody Nalbach, and Jaedon and Jossalin Natale; and nieces and nephews
He was predeceased by a brother, John Natale.
Funeral services will be held Monday at 11 a.m. at Christ the King Church in Rutland. Officiating will be the Rev. James Dodson, Parochial Vicar. A reception will follow.
Visiting hours will be held Sunday, February 3, 2013, from 1 to 3 p.m. at Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
Contributions may be made to Christ the King Church, 66 South Main St., Rutland, VT 05701.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.