HARTLAND — A Vermont man has died from injuries suffered in a car crash in Hartland last week.
Vermont State Police say 82-year-old Robert Guillette of Hartland fell asleep at the wheel on Interstate 91 south on Friday, going off the road and hitting a rock ledge in the median.
Police say he was taken to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center with what appeared to be minor injuries.
But police say a hospital evaluation determined that he had more serious internal injuries. Guillette died of those injuries on Monday.MORE IN Vermont NewsThe Legislative Committee on Administrative Rules voted Thursday to certify its earlier rejection... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation