Windham woman killed in two-car crash in JamaicaJanuary 30,2013Windham woman killed in two-car crash
JAMAICA — Police identified a 20-year-old Windham woman was killed on Monday in a two-car crash on Route 30 in Jamaica.
According to State Trooper James Matthews, Tressa McKinney was traveling south when she lost control of her car and skidded across the roadway. Matthews said McKinney’s car crossed the yellow lines and collided with northbound traveller Gavin Scotti, 48, of Greenwich, Conn.
McKinney’s car ignited after the crash and she was pronounced dead at the scene, Matthews said. Scotti and his passenger were transported to Grace Cottage Hospital in Townshend for minor injuries.
The Jamaica and Londonderry fire departments, Londonderry Rescue and Winhall Police assisted at the scene. The investigation is ongoing and anyone with information should call Matthews at 254-2382.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation