Police investigate copper theft in ProctorJanuary 30,2013PROCTOR — Vermont State Police are looking for thieves who ripped 300 feet of copper tubing out of a home on Tower Road.
Police were called to a house at 53 Tower Road on Monday by the homeowner who said the theft, requiring considerable work, was carried out sometime between Jan. 20 and Monday by individuals who forced entry into the home.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to call police at 773-9101.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation