Vt. company touts most expensive teddy bearrThe Associated Press | January 30,2013SHELBURNE — The Vermont Teddy Bear Company is touting what it claims as the world’s most expensive teddy bear, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
The Shelburne-based company has put a $30,000 price tag on the 4½-foot-tall bear it is calling The Big Hunka Love Diamond Bear.
That’s because the bulk of the price is the 5.9 carat, one-of-a-kind “fire rose” diamond ring made by Perrywinkle’s Fine Jewelry in Burlington.
The Big Hunka Love bear also comes with a red velvet bowtie.
Vermont Teddy Bear says the Big Hunka Love bear is the most expensive teddy bear the company has ever sold.MORE IN This Just In@$ID/[No paragraph style]:Albert J. Marro / Staff Photo Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation