Stratton spa worker accused of inappropriate touchingThe Associated Press | January 30,2013STRATTON — An employee of a day spa at the Stratton Mountain Ski Area has been accused of inappropriately touching a customer while giving her a massage.
Ivan Boles of South Londonderry has been accused of lewd and lascivious conduct. He has been placed on paid administrative leave from the spa, where he works as a massage therapist.
Police said they got a complaint on Sunday alleging Boles inappropriately touched a 20-year-old customer's breasts as he gave her a massage.
The 35-year-old Boles was arrested, released, and scheduled for a March 12 court date. It was not immediately known if he had a lawyer.MORE IN This Just InBELLOWS FALLS - A government merger between the village of Bellows Falls and the town of... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation