BURLINGTON — Ben & Jerry’s will unveil a flavor aimed at the NBC series “30 Rock” on Thursday during a series finale viewing party in New York City.
Co-founder Jerry Greenfield will introduce the flavor, the ice cream company said Monday. Tickets to the viewing party are limited and will benefit a local nonprofit. Those who attend will get to sample the new flavor.
The flavor will be available across the country in Ben & Jerry’s scoop shops in February and at grocery stores and convenience stores shortly afterward.
Tickets cost $21.50 each.
The viewing party will also feature “30 Rock” trivia contests and giveaways. Go to www.flynntix.org for more information and tickets.MORE IN Vermont NewsJames Jeffords called it his “first vivid memory.” It was just before Christmas 1939. Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Will Rutland Plywood rebuild? Depends on the insurance settlement; Kevin O'Connor reports from the late U.S. senator Jim Jeffords' Friday funeral; state maps strategy to reduce prescription drug abuse.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Jim Jeffords' legacy, Brandon takes a few questions about proposed budget, beleaguered city playground likely to move, woman awakes to find strange man with knives standing at her bedside.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Former U.S. Senator James Jeffords dies Monday in Washington D.C., a local man is beaten and robbed while walking on West Street, Clarendon sets a tax rate and Brandon convenes an informational public meeting about its budget.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: State panel briefed on smuggling drugs into prisons; new French-German documentary about Vermont's heroin addiction; solar project at Vets Home falls apart; update dispute between Open Door Mission and treatment center.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Climatologists might not know as much about El Nino as they thought they knew. New studies show 10,000 years ago, El Nino was active, and polar ice sheets were rapidly melting — just like today.