Horse rescue donations soughtStaff Report | January 28,2013CLARENDON — A local animal rescue group is seeking donations following its rescue of three horses from Chittenden County.
Jan. 15, volunteers with Spring Hill Horse Rescue responded to a Shelburne home following a call from the Humane Society of Chittenden County. Volunteers took in a stallion named Willie and two mares, Lolly and Dolly, of whom were severely malnourished and visually impaired following years of dark confinement.
Spring Hill Horse Rescue receives no government aid and survives entirely through donations from the public. To make a donation, or for further information about Willie, Lolly or Dolly, visit the website at www.springhillrescue.com.MORE IN This Just InPolice and rescue personnel are responded to an accident on Strongs Avenue with an injury at 4:30 p. Full StoryCASTLETON — Castleton College head football coach Marc Klatt has resigned after three years... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- VIDEO: The play that's under appeal from the DIII state football championships
- VIDEO: Downhill excitement at Silverheels Cup at Okemo
- VIDEO: Woodstock takes on U-32 football
- VIDEO: 2013 Vermont Amateur Golf Tournament
- VIDEO: Police investigate Pittsford homicide
- VIDEO: Rutland High School Graduation