Arthur A. LabelleJanuary 25,2013Arthur A. Labelle Rites
CLARENDON — The funeral service for Arthur Armand Labelle, 73, who died Sunday, Jan. 20, 2013, was held Thursday, Jan. 24, at the Aldous Funeral Home.
The Rev. Justin Baker, pastor of Christ the King Church, officiated.
Words of remembrance were by Lynne Graham.
The guitarists were Michael Labelle and Matthew Graham and the vocalist was Matthew Graham.
A reception followed at Wallingford Fire House.
Burial will be at a later date in Bloomfield, Conn.
Memorial contributions may be made to Rutland County Humane Society Inc., 765 Stevens Road, Pittsford, VT 05763.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY:
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Rutland Herald content editor Rich Alcott shares local weather information and easily digestible news tidbits.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Dresden firebombing helped bring Nazis to knees, killed at least 25,000 civilians, men, women, children, dogs, cats; Veena in Sitka, BIG NEWS FLASH! Old guys get grumpy with age.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Update on Center Alley project, review of opiate talk evening at the library and aldermen want kids to wear helmets while riding bikes around town.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Flood watch in effect for Rutland County, developing El Nino shaping up to be extreme this year, Don DeLillo on the season's warming trend and Veena catches digital sniffles, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.