MONTPELIER — Maple syrup and skiing usually aren’t bedfellows, but during Vermont Specialty Food Days, ski resorts and food vendors team up to provide free samples of specialty foods from around the state.
Featured items include Vermont maple syrup, Cabot cheddar cheese, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters products, Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, Liz Lovely cookies, Vermont Peanut Butter, Nutty Steph’s granola, Vermont Smoke and Cure items, and Two Guys in Vermont soups.
Vermont Specialty Food Days are scheduled for: Jan. 25, Jay Peak Resort; Jan. 26, Burke Mountain Ski Area; Jan. 29, Mad River Glen; Feb. 9, Bromley Mountain Ski Resort; Feb. 10, Magic Mountain Ski Area; Feb. 16, Middlebury College Snow Bowl; Feb. 19, Smugglers’ Notch Resort; March 9, Rikert Nordic Center; March 10, Stratton Mountain Resort; March 17, Bolton Valley Resort; March 30, Killington Resort; March 31, Pico Mountain; April 6, Mount Snow.
The partnership is organized by the Vermont Ski Areas Association, the Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets, and the Vermont Maple Foundation.MORE IN Vermont NewsThe Senate on Tuesday advanced a GMO labeling bill that sets Vermont on a course to be the first... Full Story
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.