Margaret McGuireJanuary 17,2013Margaret McGuire
Margaret McGuire, 92, of Rutland and formerly of Barre, died Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2013, at the Gables at East Mountain in Rutland.
The funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Monday, Jan. 21, at Christ the King Church in Rutland with the Rev. James Dodson, parochial vicar, officiating.
Calling hours will be from 1 to 4 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 20, at the Clifford Funeral Home in Rutland.
Memorial contributions, in lieu of flowers, may be made to Franciscan Missions Bolivia, in care of Eileen and Peter Harding, 3 Knoll Lane, Rocky Hill, CT, 06067.
A full obituary will be published in a future edition of the Rutland Herald.
- Most Popular
- Most Emailed
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Dramatic river rescue in Southern Vermont, Castleton moving ahead on sale of old town office building, Passover celebrated in Woodstock.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Woodstock Ave. lane reconfiguration trial will go forward despite resistance, Rutland city engineer decamps for greener pastures in flatlands, technology changes the way many people file tax returns.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Gulf wildlife still dying from 2010 BP oil spill, Veena in Cabo San Lucas, Gertrude Stein on family living, all in today's minute.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Police officer identified in deadly Brattleboro shooting, school consolidation boosters silent on savings, lawmakers nix legal marijuana for PTSD and scrap yard helps solve half-ton heist.
- TODAY'S WEATHER MINUTE: Coyotes are true American survivors, Veena on Narragansett Pier, Vladimir Nabokov in Paris.
- TOMORROW'S HEADLINES TODAY: Bad crash in Rutland Town sends driver to hospital, natural gas pipeline get support from Addison County Planning Commission.